HAWAIIAN ISLANDS: ISLAND & LANDSCAPE FORMATION AND NATURE
€49,00 (incl. all taxes (19% VAT))
Become a responsible, conscious Hawai'i traveler who values fondness and connection over superficiality.
- how the Hawaiian Archipelago was formed
- learn about O'ahu's, Kauai's, Maui's, Lanai's, Molokai's and the Big Island's building processes
- about the active volcanoes of Hawai'i
- about the basic geological processes that formed the Hawaiian Islands
- and how major landscapes were shaped
- how life evolved on the barren islands
- how Hawaii's remote position influences the climate and therefore all life
- about Hawaii's endemic and introduced animals and plants
- how Hawaii became the natural paradise teeming with life it is today
Available for pre-enrollment!
Pre-enrollment means that you can enroll for this course already, but you won't be able to access the course contents just yet. The course is planned to launch on April 1st.
This course is hosted on the learning platform EarthyUniversity. You can either add this course to your suitcase right here or enroll and read detailed information about this course at EarthyUniversity - go there now: