Standard Business Terms and Customer Information
I. Standard Business Terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to contracts liable for costs, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Daniela Dägele) via our websites earthyme.de and earthyuniversity.com. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Registration as a customer
(1) For the purpose of using our services and subscribe to an online course a customer registration is required. The registration is free of charge and does not create any binding obligations.
(2) As part of the registration a customer account with your e-mail address and your chosen password is set up.
(3) After submitting the registration via the corresponding button, you will receive an e-mail confirming the activation of your account. The login data are strictly personal and confidential. The customer account cannot be transferred.
§ 3 Subject-matter and conclusion of the contract
(1) The contract subject matter is the delivery of digital content which is not supplied on a physical data carrier (provision of online course content).
(2) On placing the respective online course on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping system under conditions specified in the course description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping system as follows:
After clicking the button "Buy Now for … $" on our website, you can log in to your existing customer account or create a new customer account. In the next step, you will be taken to the checkout page.
You can then select the payment method.
If you use credit card as your payment method, enter your credit card details as appropriate.
If you use PayPal as your payment method, you will be forwarded to the PayPal website. You can then choose and/or enter your details as appropriate.
Conclusively the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option once more to review or change (you may also use the back button on your internet browser) any information on the order summary page or to cancel the transaction.
By submitting the order via the corresponding button you declare acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, and by doing so conclude the contract.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 4 License to use
(1) The digital content we offer is copyright-protected. You will receive an operating license according to the regulations listed below, unless otherwise specified in the respective quote.
(2) You are not allowed to access content for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the service, and solely for streaming. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material via the internet to a user operated internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored, or redistributed by the user.
(3) The license shall be valid for 1 year from the date the digital content is actually provided for streaming.
§ 5 Right of retention
You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the supplierDaniela Dägele
Bachemer Str. 57
Telephone: +49 (0) 15221802819
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "Subject-matter and conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved by us. Before the order is sent via the online shopping system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the digital content
The key features of the digital content can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you can be found by clicking the button "Payments" on our website. They are also displayed for selection in the online checkout process.
5.4 The payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, delivery shall be made immediately after payment authorization by providing the digital content for streaming in your customer account. You are also informed about the provision via e-mail.
7. Statutory warranty right
The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.