This article belongs to a series called MarvelousMonday: Every second Monday I send you a short email with inspiration & insights about travel destinations and nature to marvel at: beautiful photographs, stories, pop quizzes & mind-boggling facts about Earth and space as well as notifications for the Science of Travel Blog and Podcast. Sign up to the mailing list at the end of this article. 🌎
Hey there 😊 I'm so glad you are here!
If you're longing for a magical Hawaii vacation that gives back to Hawai'i, you've found a great resource here! I suggest bookmarking this site so you can come back any time and continue browsing through this selection of valuable resources.
The Ultimate Hawai'i Travel Guide is a list that consists of 15 resources that promote and encourage more sustainable, responsible travelling by emphasizing the importance of an emotional connection with and gaining knowledge about the Hawaiian Islands to create a holistic view and, hence, travel experience.
The MĀLAMA (care for) Hawai'i Pre-Travel Course
This is a free online class where you'll learn about the Hawaiian culture, mythology, history and language.
Click on the image to find out more.
Free Articles on The Science of Travel Blog
- Hawai'i Planning Guide: 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- How Hawai'i Travelers Can Be More Responsible and Respectful
- What No One Tells You About Your Hawai'i Vacation (The Superficiality Fallacy)
- Hawai'i Is Not An Amusement Park
- Sustainable Travel Checklist: 10 Tips For Travelling More Sustainably And Maximizing Your Positive Impact (incl. free download)
- Hawaiian History In A Coconut Shell 📜 (available soon)
- 9 Hawaiian Words and Phrases You Should Know 🎶
- The Hawaiian Language - Or: How Only 13 Letters Can Sound So Beautiful 🎼
Inspiring Instagram Posts
- Fun Fact About The World's Highest Mountain (hint: it's not Mount Everest)
- Image Of Beautiful Sunset In Kona on the Big Island & Why Sunsets Are Red
- Fun Fact About The Beautiful Hawaiian Hibiscus
I really hope this guide has been helpful to you!
Remember to bookmark this site so you can always come back.
Be kind and love nature,
PS: If you are intrigued by this content and the motivation to create a holistic view and the emphasis on connection by EarthyUniversity I am sure you will love the Hawaiian Islands: Island & Landscape Formation and Nature online course.
Never miss an article or newsletter! I'll send you emails bi-weekly and the Sustainable Travel Checklist as a free gift: